Monday, November 6, 2006

My First Post

Nicole and Derek have inspired me to finally start a blog. Nicole has been blogging on myspace ever since the Gainesville Improv Festival which sparked her interest in Bill Arnett and his blog on the Improv Olympic page. I really wanted to start one when I saw Derek's blog, which sounds like it might focus on improv.

I have two main reasons for starting this blog; to help improve and think about improv, and to catalogue my day to day happenings with classes and the Gator News (My film production group and website). I used to keep a journal in highschool but as my time became more sparse, so did my writings. It is hard for me to find time to sit down and write. But I am on the computer everyday. Hopefully this blog can act as a digital diary and give me something more to do on the web besides facebook, or as we call it on the streets crack.

On saturday I finally finished editing the Gator News' latest film Mayde with Pimprov. The film is one of out finest works and I am proud of it. Pimprov was a blast to work with. Marz Timms contacted the Gator News through myspace almost a month before they came to Gainesville. He wanted to work with us and I was happy to oblidge.

To see Mayde with Pimprov press play below or check our website http://www.thegatornews.com






No comments: