Saturday, November 11, 2006

Super Smash Bros. Melee


The video game for Nintendo Gamecube entitled Super Smash Bros. Melee has taken up more hours of my life than any other game combined. I love the simple controls and diverse characters. My only criticism is the unbalanced abilities of characters relatively. Some characters, like Ness or Bowser, have no chnace unless behind the hands of an extremely learned player. I wish all the characters were on a more level playing field, giving everyone a chance to be mastered. I find when playing with friends most will choose a sword or speed character, because they are the ones with the most powerfull, widespreading attacks. My chioce is Fox because of his unwieldly speed and dominating power. His up smash, on the ground or in the air, will kill and foe with 70-80% or more damage.

No comments: